Deepwater Norway AS
The Corrosion / Cathodic Protection Engineer will be responsible for the technical execution of a range of projects and work assignments in Deepwater’s core business area of corrosion protection and management, predominantly within the offshore oil and gas business. The Corrosion / Cathodic Protection Engineer will take technical responsibility for all work assigned and will follow Deepwater’s quality management plan for the execution of assigned projects. Depending on the nature of specific projects, the Corrosion / Cathodic Protection Engineer will work either independently or as part of a project team.
PREREQUISITE EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of BS in an Engineering discipline of education
- Experienced in the Corrosion / Cathodic Protection industry with minimum 3 years professional experience
- Fluent English/Norwegian reading, writing and speaking
- Resident of Norway
- Able and willing to work in the field including on offshore facilities
- Willing to travel internationally for periods of up to 4 weeks
- Computer literate are ready to work with advanced modelling and design tools
Deepwater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.