Sales and Marketing Deparment
GENERAL JOB DUTIES:
Under the supervision of the Vice President of Sales, the Marketing Coordinator is expected to develop and implements the Company’s global advertising, marketing and communications programs, in order to build brand awareness and grow our inbound sales channels. Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. You will be responsible for:
• Administering and maintaining the company website(s), including content updates (via umbraco CMS), copywriting and analytics through google analytics.
• Coordinating trade shows and customer events, including the budgeting and execution of PR and logistics.
• Monitoring and adjusting digital advertising campaigns, including Google Display and ADWords to maximize ROI and prospect generation; developing effective pictorial and text advertisements.
• Management of new content and existing digital assets, including one-sheets and brochures, outside sales presentations, videos / animations, graphics / art, branding documentation and messaging (internal)
• Production of physical printed resources promotional items (giveaways)
• Marketing strategy, including branding of new products, evaluating business development initiatives and analysing customer engagement.
• Reputation and IP defense, both the gardening of friendly, third-party use and preventing violations of copyrighted materials and trademarks.
• Digital marketing, including development and implementation of the company’s social content calendar, developing effective drip campaigns to nurture leads / reinforce new customers / re-engage old contacts and processing and analysing prospects from digital sales channels.
• Vendors – to manage 3rd party resources for art, PR, marketing, digital ad placement, web development, events, etc.
• Operations – to pull information about projects for case studies / white papers; to provide pull digital assets from field photos / video
• Sales team – to gain voice of the customer through RFQs and customer service requests for use developing effective sales materials and marketing strategies.
• VP Sales and Marketing – to develop sales strategies in line with company and group goals.
• S&T (R&D) – to provide support in launching new products and developing effective sales materials.
Experience & Qualifications
• Marketing degree and 2 years of experience or 4 years or relevant experience, well spoken, strong writing skills and communication
• Familiarity with marketing concepts, including lead generation, advertising, etc.
• Experience managing vendors and budgets a plus
• In-depth knowledge of Salesforce CRM / PARDOT marketing platform is a plus.
Behaviours Critical for Success
• Teamwork; the ability to work well with others.
• Desire to continuously learn new skills and strategies to adapt to trends in the ever-changing industry.
• Candidate must have strong written and verbal communications and relations skills.
• Must be self-motivated and must demonstrate the foresight to see what needs to be done in the position and have a strong desire to make things happen.
• Must have the ability to organize and prioritize large amounts of information and stay focused, including team opportunities and accounts, leads generated from marketing and monitoring customer satisfaction with the execution of existing projects.
Full benefits after 30 days
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Marketing Manager" in the subject line, or call (713) 983-7117.